Goals SIDAREC's main goal is to reduce apathy among the underprivileged community through dissmemination of accurate, consistent and relevant information in addition to designing and implementing responsive social development program.
Objectives SIDAREC's general objectives serve as a roadmap in achieving its set mission. The objectives address the most felt needs in the communities we serve and guide designing of programmes to tackle myriad problems afflicting these communities.
- To improve the general health status of slum communities.
- To improve computer usage skills in slum communities and make information accessible to foster faster development
- To attain holistic development of children in underprivileged areas.
- To create an informed and articulate community that makes responsible decisions for its own benefit and welfare.
- To raise the income levels and promote secure livelihoods for the slum community members.
Based on the above objectives, the various pillars that support SIDAREC were developed.